You might have missed this event at country farm and Home, but there will be others
We will be experimenting in the coming year with coordinating four bulk trucks (one per season) with Seven Springs Farm. Although, we've grown our business with Seven Springs Farm to the point that we receive truckloads of inventory from them monthly, these bulk truck days offer us support from Seven Springs staff and give our customers the opportunity to chat with a Seven Springs crop advisor. Tentatively, we are considering future truck events for December, February, and May. Stay tuned for more details and firm dates to be announced.
(Read the information below about our August event to learn more about what to expect.)
Truck Day: August 17 with Crop Advisor on Site At Country Farm & Home
We are expanding our relationship with Seven Springs Farm Supply to offer a special opportunity. Although you've missed the window for this coming truck order, Daniel Sweeney, Seven Springs most seasoned crop advisors will be at our store on August 17 to answer questions. This is an excellent opportunity to stock up on your fall supplies while getting expert advice, product knowledge, and meeting other farmers across the state.
All going well, we will be partnering with Seven Springs Farm to host more of these events in the future. Therefore, we're keeping the following information below online so you can get a preview of how the next order might go...
How Do I Place An Order:
- Complete the 2022 Fall Farm Supply Order Form.
- Email your completed order form to email@example.com
- You will receive an email confirmation and follow up communication regarding truck day.
How Do I Get Questions Answered:
- Most product questions can be answered on the Seven Springs Farm website.
- Call Country Farm and Home at 919-542-3353.
- Remember a Seven Springs crop advisor will be on site at pick up to answer grower questions!
Why Should I Participate?
- Get your list of fall supplies together now so you don’t forget later.
- Did we mention there will be a crop advisor on site to answer grower questions?
- Meet other farmers from the area picking up products.
- Save money! Your pay Seven Springs Farm advertised prices with no additional shipping.
- If we have a good turnout, we’ll do it again!
- Help Seven Springs Farm reduce their carbon footprint by making our store a centralized NC drop point.
- Shop Country Farm and Home while here for all of your other grower needs (seed trays, irrigation, vegetable seeds, fencing, and so much more.)
- Convince us while you are here that we should add a delivery route in your area… we’re thinking about it…