Winter Seven Springs Truck Event - want a tax write-off for 2022?
In the coming months we will be coordinating one bulk truck event per season with Seven Springs Farm Supply. Although, we routinely receive truckload orders from Seven Springs Farm, these bulk truck days offer us support from Seven Springs staff and give our customers the opportunity to chat with a Seven Springs crop advisor.
Our next Truck Day: December 15 with Crop Advisor on Site At Country Farm & Home
How Do I Place An Order:
- Complete the 2022 Winter Farm Supply Order Form.
- Email your completed order form to email@example.com
- You will receive an email confirmation and follow up communication regarding truck day.
How Do I Get Questions Answered:
- Most product questions can be answered on the Seven Springs Farm website.
- Call Country Farm and Home at 919-542-3353.
- Remember a Seven Springs crop advisor will be on site at pick up to answer grower questions!
Why Should I Participate?
- Get your list of early 2023 spring supplies together now and get a tax-write off for 2022.
- Did we mention there will be a crop advisor on site to answer grower questions?
- Meet other farmers from the area picking up products.
- Save money! Your pay Seven Springs Farm advertised prices with no additional shipping.
- If we have a good turnout, we’ll keep doing this!
- Help Seven Springs Farm reduce their carbon footprint by making our store a centralized NC drop point.
- Shop Country Farm and Home while here for all of your other grower needs (seed trays, irrigation, vegetable seeds, fencing, and so much more.)
- Convince us while you are here that we should add a delivery route in your area… more details unfolding in the coming months...